There is little more terrifying than the thought of losing your freedom. If you or a loved one have been charged with a crime then hiring an OpenLaw attorney can give you a powerful advantage. Our criminal lawyers have a combined background of impressive achievements and qualifications as well as a commitment to professional excellence, client services and a commitment to access to justice for all.
The federal and state government have nearly unlimited resources to investigate and prosecute you. If you are accused of a crime then it is you against the entire State of Arkansas. Let us stand by you and be a voice during this time of struggle. OpenLaw will aggressively represent you to achieve the best possible outcome and we bring a dedicated team to your defense comprised of experts and associate attorneys throughout the state.
Call us to begin building your defense. To schedule a free consultation with an OpenLaw criminal defense lawyer, call 501-508-5858 or contact us through our website.
What are your charges? See Our Practice Areas
- Cyber Crimes
- Drug Crimes (Possession, Distribution, Manufacturing)
- Driving Offenses (Speeding, Reckless Driving, Distracted Driving, Suspended License, DWI)
- DWI (I, II, and III)
- Weapon Charges & Violent Crimes (Assault, Battery, Terroristic Threatening, Simultaneous Charges, Possession of Firearms by Certain Persons)
- Sex Crimes (Sexual Assault, Prostitution)
- Sex Offender Registery (Failure to Register, Petition to Terminate Obligation to Register, Notification-Level Appeals, Improper Application / Abuse by Enforcement)
- Theft Crimes (Theft, Shoplifting, Larceny, Burglary, Robbery, Aggravated Robbery)
- Other Services (Expungement – Sealing of Criminal Records)
- White Collar (Office of Inspector General)
Once you have decided to engage our services, we will negotiate a fee based on the nature of your specific situation. Typically, we can tell you the exact amount it will cost to take your case (called a flat fee). A flat fee means that you will not be billed for an unknown number of hours spent on your case so you can budget the exact amount of money needed without fee of running out of money during your case. Your flat fee will cover all necessary expenses for your defense.
OpenLaw attorneys offer zealous, compassionate, and dedicated representation on behalf of our clients. Call us to begin building your defense. To schedule a free consultation with an OpenLaw criminal defense lawyer, call 501-508-5858 or contact us through our website. We will assess your case, protect your rights, and start building your defense.